Valley Regional Transit offers a variety of ridesharing services. These transportation services provide transportation supports throughout Ada County and Canyon County. These services are provided through a variety of community partners and are expected to continue to grow in the future.
More information about the ridesharing options available to you are listed below (you can also call our Help Desk at 208-345-7433):
- Our VRT Late Night service is a program for low-income job access that operates during the hours ValleyRide buses are not running.
- Our Volunteer Driver Program operates in both Ada County and Canyon County and rides can be requested for any time.
- We have partnered with Metro Community Services to provide transportation services in Canyon County.
- Our Shared Vehicle program is for non-profit agencies that can provide drivers and need the use of 12-15 passenger vehicles.
- We have partnered with the State Housing and Innovative Partnerships (SHIP) for the SHIP Partnership Program, which offers free trips in Boise, Garden City, Eagle and Meridian.
- The Rides2Wellness Program provides transportation services to patients of St. Luke's or Saint Alphonsus who have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Do you live in Meridian and need a free ride to a location within the Meridian city limits. Learn more about our Harvest Transit Program
- Our Village Van Program provides job access services for low-income and Refugee job access.
- We have partnered with Rideshare by Enterprise to offer a CanyonRide Commuter Van program, a vanpool service that operates within Canyon County.