Valley Regional Transit offers a variety of shared mobility services. These transportation services provide transportation supports throughout Ada County and Canyon County. These services are provided through a variety of community partners and are expected to continue to grow in the future.
More information about the shared mobility options available to you are listed below (you can also call our Help Desk at 208-345-7433):
- Our VRT Late Night service is a program for low-income job access that operates during the hours ValleyRide buses are not running.
- Our Volunteer Driver Program operates in both Ada County and Canyon County and rides can be requested for any time.
- We have partnered with Metro Community Services to provide free transportation services in Nampa, Caldwell and Middleton.
- Our Shared Vehicle program is for non-profit agencies that can provide drivers and need the use of 12-15 passenger vehicles.
- We have partnered with the State Housing and Innovative Partnerships (SHIP) offering free transportation to seniors, veterans and persons with disabilities in Boise.
- The Rides2Wellness Program provides free transportation services to patients of St. Luke's, Saint Alphonsus and designated clinics. Free trips are offered to patients diagnosed with congestive heart failure, diabetes or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Do you live in Meridian and need a free ride to a location within the Meridian city limits. Learn more about our Harvest Transit Program
- Our Village Van Program provides job access services for low-income and Refugee job access.
- We have partnered with Rideshare by Enterprise to offer a CanyonRide Commuter Van program, a vanpool service that operates within Canyon County.